Research and Markets: Global Mobile Broadband - Infrastructure and Spectrum Crunch
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmnmf7/global_mobile_broa) has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile Broadband - Infrastructure and Spectrum Crunch" report to their offering.
High Demand For Mobile Broadband
This annual report (16th edition) offers a wealth of information on the global mobile broadband sector and is a valuable resource of insights, examples and trends. It provides information on the key trends and statistics, supported by analysis and cases studies.
The report provides a valuable overview of the global mobile broadband industry and covers key sectors including mobile apps; mobile social networking; mobile gaming; mobile messaging; mobile TV/video and mobile commerce.
It provides insights into technology developments including location based technology and 3G/4G emergence. BuddeComm explores the key issues surrounding the looming infrastructure and spectrum crunch. It also includes unique insights into regional developments, written by BuudeComm's Senior Analysts.
Subjects covered include:
- Key global mobile broadband industry trends;
- Global mobile apps market overview;
- Analysis of spectrum and infrastructure crunch;
- Global mobile social networking and gaming insights;
- Global mobile location based services developments;
- Global mobile messaging insights;
- Global mobile TV/video overview;
- Global m-commerce overview;
- Regional overviews for North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Examples of key insights:
- In 2012, mobile operators seeking to increase their revenues and market share amongst saturated markets continue to on the opportunities offered by mobile broadband.
- The combination of Location-Based Services with GPS technology, mobile commerce applications and social networking has revived the LBS sector and is leading to new wireless innovations.
- A popular mobile dating app in the emerging markets is called Eskimi and in 2012 it joined with Gecko Landmarks in order to incorporate location based offerings. Eskimi has over 5 million users in emerging markets.
- A number of encouraging industry developments will lead to an increase in services like mobile TV and mobile video.
- Regionally, in the Middle East LTE has been launched in rapid succession by Gulf Region operators. Bandwidth demand is also driving investment in backhaul and Internet connectivity.
- African companies which are holding LTE spectrum are becoming hot takeover targets.
- Asia's mobile markets continue to offer huge potential for mobile data services.
- In Australia, 4G networks are being rolled out by the operators to increase the usability of the congested 3G networks.
- Five 4G/LTE networks have been deployed in four Latin American countries (Puerto Rico, Brazil, Colombia, and Uruguay).
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bmnmf7/global_mobile_broa
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Wireless (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=93&campaign_id=bmnmf7), Broadband (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=324&campaign_id=bmnmf7)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To SIP Trunking Home's Homepage ]