Research and Markets: 4Q.2011 Asia Pacific Mobile Payment Market Forecast 2010 - 2016: Gross transaction value of mobile payments in Asia Pacific to rise to $267.8 billion in 2016
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zztpl2/4q_2011_asia_pacif) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report "4Q.2011 Asia Pacific Mobile Payment Market Forecast 2010 - 2016: Gross transaction value of mobile payments in Asia Pacific to rise to $267.8 billion in 2016" to their offering.
Asia Pacific Mobile Payment Market Forecast provides a comprehensive forecast of the regional and country-specific mobile payment markets.
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Quarterly Historical Results & Annual Forecasts for: 2010 - 2016F (available for each country and the region)
Mobile Payment Users (millions)
Mobile Payment Transactions by Technology (millions)
Mobile Payment Transactions by User Case (millions)
Gross Transaction Value for Mobile Payments by User Case ($ millions)
Average Transaction Size of Mobile Payments by User Case ($)
Who Should Buy This Report:
- Strategists and analysts at mobile phone operators and banks/credit card companies responsible for mobile payment strategy development and business analytics
- Developers of mobile payment systems at handset manufacturers
- Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile payment industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile payment market
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile payment markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile payment market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zztpl2/4q_2011_asia_pacif
Source: IE Market Research Corp.
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Telecommunications and Networks (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=20&campaign_id=zztpl2)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To SIP Trunking Home's Homepage ]