|[May 04, 2012]
Research and Markets: 4Q.2011 Switzerland Handset Sales Market Share and 2012-2013 Forecast: Mobile Handset Sales in Switzerland to rise to 5.6 million in 2013
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z72rgz/4q_2011_switzerlan)
has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp.'s new report
"4Q.2011 Switzerland Handset Sales Market Share and 2012-2013 Forecast:
Mobile Handset Sales in Switzerland to rise to 5.6 million in 2013 " to
Switzerland Handset Sales Market Share and Forecast covers 34 vendors.
Together with a comprehensive dataset, you will get a PowerPoint
presentation which provides an overview of key trends in the global
handset vendor market.
Series Covered in this Forecast:
Quarterly data available from 1Q.2004 - 4Q.2011; Annual data
available from 2004 - 2013F
Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units)
Handset Sales Growth (YoY)
Handset Sales (Market Share, %)
Key Questions Answered:
- What are he key trends in the global mobile handset market? How will
this market grow from 2012 to 2013?
- Which region/country has the fastest growing mobile handset market in
the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
- How many mobile handsets will a specific handset supplier ship in each
- Which handset suppliers are the Top 6 suppliers in each region/county
and how will this change over the next eight quarters?
Who Should Buy This Report:
- Strategists and analysts at mobile handset suppliers responsible for
handset strategy development and business analytics
- Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market
that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile handset markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global
mobile handset market
Examples of Companies Covered:
- HTC (News - Alert) Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Nokia Oyj
- Panasonic Corporation
- Philips (News - Alert)
- Sagem Wireless
- Samsung Electronics
- SANYO Electric
- Sharp Corporation
- Sony Ericsson (News - Alert)
For more information, including full list of companies mentioned, please
Source (News - Alert): IE Market Research Corp.
[ Back To SIP Trunking Home's Homepage ]