From the Experts
SIP Trunking News
[February 13, 2013]
Research and Markets Adds Report: Analysis of the North American LED Lighting Market
Feb 13, 2013 (Close-Up Media via COMTEX) -- Research and Markets announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the North American LED Lighting Market: Energy Savings and Supportive Legislation Lead to Strong Market Growth" to its offerings.
In a release, Research and Markets noted that report highlights include: The North American LED Lighting market is primarily driven by the energy savings that can be achieved by upgrading to LED lighting products and supportive legislation. This research service provides an in-depth analysis of the North American LED lighting market. The research service is segmented into indoor LED lighting and outdoor LED lighting. The research service provides revenue forecasts for the total market and considers the various drivers and restraints that affect the market in North America. In addition, revenue forecasts for each market segment, distribution channel, and vertical markets are provided as is an analysis of the competitive landscape.
The study period for this research service is 2009 to 2017; the base year is 2012.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer - Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate - Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs - What segments of the market will represent the greatest growth potential over the next several years - How will the structure of the market change over time - What vertical markets will represent the greatest growth potential over the next several years - Do the products offered today meet customer needs, or is additional development needed Market Scope - This research service covers the total LED lighting market in North America.
- An LED light refers to the composite structure of the fixture and the light-emitting diode itself that generates light.
- The LED driver is the key component that is then fitted into an appropriate fixture for installation. For the purpose of this study, LED lamps, drivers, and fixtures are included. However, LED modules are a compound product ready for installation. LED modules and replacement lamps that are composite products have also been included in this study.
- The study encompasses architectural, building-oriented uses of lighting only and excludes other illumination applications, such as automotive, commercial signage, and display.
- The two key market segments are indoor LED lighting and outdoor LED lighting.
- Focusing on the key segments, this research service offers an overview of market trends, growth forecasts, and company market shares, and it provides market forecasts for the key vertical segments in which LED lighting solutions are sold.
- Key end users included in this analysis are the residential, commercial, industrial, retail, hospitality, institutional, and outdoor public sectors.
Revenue - Revenue for the North American LED lighting market is in current U.S. dollars.
- Revenue represents the sale price at the manufacturer level; secondary sales figures could be higher.
- Pricing at the manufacturer level is used to avoid price fluctuations that occur once the system enters the different distribution channels in this market.
- Depending on the contracts and volume in each distribution channel, the price for the same product can vary significantly upon leaving these channels.
- All revenue not resulting from sales, such as installation and maintenance fees, is excluded from these figures.
Geographic Scope - This research service covers the total North American market, including the United States and Canada, and excludes Mexico.
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Back To SIP Trunking Home's Homepage