Biggest 100 Video Game Publishers (Global) - See where your Company Features on the Leaderboard
(M2 PressWIRE Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wzczv/video_game) has announced the addition of the "Video Game Publishers (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Video Game Publishers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the largest 100 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 26 of the 100 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 24 companies are ripe for takeover
- 19 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 34 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 43 companies saw sales fall last year.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the businesses analysed.
This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength) - Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth) - Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average) - Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 Pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
Section 3 - Profitability
4. 0 - How to Use
5.0 - Individual Company Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7wzczv/video_game
Research and Markets,
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Software (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp cat_id=34&campaign_id=7wzczv)
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.net on the world wide web. Inquiries to email@example.com)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
[ Back To SIP Trunking Home's Homepage ]